We constantly strive to provide you with the best service and materials available. Our customer’s satisfaction is paramount to us and returns are rarely necessary. If you have any concerns about your order, we ask that the following conditions be met when returning goods:
1) Please call us first. We will be glad to help you determine the least expensive method of returning your merchandise.
2) Materials must be in original condition, properly packaged, and accompanied by the original receipt.
3) Merchandise is to be returned within 14 days of receipt of goods.
4) Orders must be returned in their entirety. Partial returns may be accepted at our discretion.
5) We reserve the right to charge 15% restocking charge.
A refund will cover the cost of the merchandise and outbound UPS or Canada Post charges. The refund does not cover return shipping costs, and will be in the form of an exchange, or credit for any future purchase.
We do completely guarantee our workmanship, quality, and products; however we do not accept returns on milled lumber.